A pre-paid IC Card . Make you Japan trip more enjoyable with SUICA card !
Use a Suica
Ride on trains and buses
- The Suica can be used on JR East lines in the Tokyo metropolitan area as well as for subways, buses and the Tokyo Monorail that connects Haneda Airport with Tokyo.
- In addition to the Tokyo area, the Suica can be used for certain transportation systems in the Sendai and Niigata, Hokkaido, Tokai, West Japan and Kyushu areas.
How to use
- Simply touch the Suica card to the automatic ticket gate and travel to your destination. You don’t need to buy a ticket from the vending machine.
- You are required to charge your Suica card before entering the gate when the remaining balance is low. If you forget to charge beforehand, you may use the fare adjustment machine inside the ticket gate.
There is no small change, so it is very convenient. Simply touch the card on the card reader firmly until you hear the “Beep” sound.
At beverage vending machines
- First press the product button.
- Touch the card on the card reader firmly until you hear the “Beep” sound.
- Take your ordered item from the compartment at the bottom.
Recharge the Suica
- The Suica can be charged and used as many times as desired.
- The maximum top-up amount is JPY 20,000 at Automatic Ticket vending machine and Fare Adjustment Machines displaying the Suica mark.
- Only cash in Japanese yen is accepted.
- Lost Suica card cannot be reissued.
- JPY 500 deposit can be refunded at the Ticket Office (Midori-no-madoguchi) at a JR East Suica accepting station. An additional handling fee of JPY 220 will be charged if any balance remains on the card.
Sales price : JPY 2,500
Come to our branches to purchase your Suica card.