Kintetsu Rail Pass Plus
The Kintetsu Rail Pass Plus is a special discounted pass available only to foreign travellers visiting Japan under the entry status of “Temporary visitor”. Visitors can use this pass to travel from Osaka as far as Nagoya. This pass can be used as:-
1) Kintetsu Line,Iga Tetsudo Line,Nara Kotsu Bus,Mie Kotsu Bus and Toba City ‘Kamome’ (sea gull) Bus Lines unlimited rides for 5 days.
2) Special benefits offered by facilities, etc. in the Kintetsu area
English Guide for Kintetsu Rail Pass Plus
Kintetsu Rail Pass Plus Guide Map
Adult (12+) : JPY 4,800
Child (6-11): JPY 2,400
Terms & Conditions
- Only travelers who visiting Japan under the entry status of “Temporary visitor”, and has a passport bearing this stamp can use this pass. Please note that according to strict interpretation of the Japanese Immigration Law, “Temporary visitor” status differs even from other types of stays that are also for only short time periods.
- Japanese passport holders can NOT use this pass. However in a rare case when travelers have dual passports (Japanese & Other), unless your valid non Japanese passport is stamped with “Temporary Visitor”, issuance of the pass will be refused.
- Important note: For verification purpose, customers are required to provide a passport copy when purchasing JR Pass at our JTB office/stores.
- To be used by October 31, 2017.
- Within the useable period stated above and 5 consecutive days from the first day of use.
HOW TO USE
- How to Ride on the Kintetsu Railway and Iga Railway
Pass through the automatic ticket gate. When passing through a staff-attended gate (for example, when boarding at a station without automatic ticket gates), please show the card-type ticket to a station attendant.
- How to ride Nara Kotsu Bus, Mie Kotsu Bus and Toba Municipal Bus (seagull bus)
Show the pass to the bus driver when getting off the bus.
- Kintetsu Rail Pass holders are entitled for special benefits at facilities. Benefits are valid for five days from the first date of use of the pass and good for one use per facility only. (Click here for benefits list)
- For access from the airport and sightseeing in Osaka City, you need to buy additional tickets as below:
- For Kansai International Airport <=> Nankai Namba Station on Nankai Line, you need an additional Limited Express ticket if you board a Limited Express Rapi:t train.
- For Chubu Centrair International Airport <=> Nagoya Meitetsu Station on Meitetsu Line, you need Special Discount tickets
- For Sightseeing in Osaka city, you need Osaka Amazing Pass
- The Kintetsu Rail Pass does not cover Limited Express tickets. A limited express ticket is additionally required when boarding Kintetsu Limited Express Train.
- The voucher can be refunded if it has never been exchanged in Japan.
- Refunds will only be provided for unused tickets within its period of validity at the location where the ticket was purchased. JPY500 will be charged as a refund handling fee.
- The refund process required approximately 2 months to complete.
- We’ll refund to cheque for cash and Nets payment and credit card for credit card payment.
- JTB do not responsible for lost tickets. (Lost tickets will not be reissued.)
- You must purchase a separate ticket when traveling outside the zones designated by the Rail Pass.
- The tickets are handled in accordance to the terms and conditions of the relevant transportation system and to the laws of Japan.
- The ticket may only be used by the holder, and cannot be transferred to anyone else.