Osaka - Tokyo Hokuriku Arch Pass
Terms & Conditions
- Only travelers who visiting Japan under the entry status of “Temporary visitor”, and has a passport bearing this stamp can use this pass. Please note that according to strict interpretation of the Japanese Immigration Law, “Temporary visitor” status differs even from other types of stays that are also for only short time periods.
- Japanese passport holders can NOT use this pass. However in a rare case when travelers have dual passports (Japanese & Other), unless your valid non Japanese passport is stamped with “Temporary Visitor”, issuance of JR pass will be refused.
- Important: For verification purpose, customers are required to provide a passport copy when purchasing JR Pass at our JTB office/stores.
- JR East: Nagano Station, Narita Airport Terminal 1/2/3, Haneda Airport
International Terminal, Tokyo, Shinagawa, Ueno, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ikebukuro, Yokohama.
Please refer to Exchange Locations for more details.
- JR West Ticket Offices in: Kansai-Airport, Osaka, Shin-Osaka, Kyoto, Kanazawa, Toyama
- The validity period of the pass is 7 days consecutive from the first date the pass is used.
- Unlimited use of ordinary car reserved seat on Hokuriku Shinkansen (Tokyo to Kanazawa), limited express, and local (including rapid service) trains (non-reserved seat on Haruka) and all Tokyo Monorail lines within the free usage area.
- Service on Tokaido and Sanyo Shinkansen is not covered.
- The pass can be used for traveling between Kanazawa and Tsubata on the IR Ishikawa Railway, but not to stations between these stations.
The pass can also be used for traveling between Kanazawa and Tsubata on IR Ishikawa Railway limited express trains.
- The pass can be used for traveling between Takaoka and Toyama on the Ainokaze Toyama Railway, but not to stations between these stations.
Liner train fare is required for rapid service on Ainokaze Toyama Railway’s “Ainokaze Liner”.
- The starting date written on the JR EAST-WEST Osaka – Tokyo Hokuriku Arch Pass cannot be changed
- An unused voucher is refundable for one year from the date of issue.
- The voucher can be refunded if it has never been exchanged in Japan.
- 10% of the price will be charged as a refund handling fee.
- Refund is allowed only before the Exchange Order exchange to Rail Pass and it must submit for refund within 12 months from the issuance date.
- The refund process required approximately 2 months to complete.
- We’ll refund to cheque for cash and Nets payment and credit card for credit card payment.
- Neither an Exchange Order nor a JR EAST Rail Pass can be reissued if lost or stolen.